Easter service will last about an hour and fifteen minutes. We play passionate, relevant Christian worship songs. The message will be about 30 minutes long and key points will be on the screen for you to follow along. Come as you are!
We have kids programs for nursery through elementary age kids; they'll engage with Biblical lessons and have a great time with leaders and other kids. Leaders are all background checked and trained.
Stay After The Service for The Easter After Party
Invite your friends to Easter at Courageous by posting on social and tagging @Courageoushsv.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Are We Located?
- Courageous Church is located in Madison, AL just off Sullivan Street. Parking is easy to find and we have plenty of guest parking.
- Courageous Church serves Madison, Huntsville, East Limestone, and surrounding communities.
- Address: 103 Gin Oaks Court, Madison, AL 35758
What Time is the Service?
On-Campus in Madison, AL:
- 4:30pm on campus
Is there something for my kids?
- Yes!! We have kids programs for nursery through elementary age kids; they'll engage with Biblical lessons and have a great time with leaders and other kids. Leaders are all background checked and trained.
- Pre-register your kids today to save time on Easter Sunday by planning your visit! We'll check-in your kids in advance, walk you to your classroom, and answer any questions you have.
What is Easter service like?
- Our services last about an hour and fifteen minutes. Our worship is passionate, uplifting, and spirit filled.
- The message is about 35 minutes long and key points are on the screen for you to follow along.
- Relax. You aren't going to be singled out or asked to do anything you aren't ready for.
COME AS YOU ARE!
Ever been to an unfamiliar place and felt a little uncomfortable?
We know how you feel. Coming to a new church seems intimidating for many people, but Courageous Church knows that before you even get here. Take a deep breath, and relax. When you come to Courageous Church, it's very simple... come as you are. Wherever you are in life, you are welcome here!